Friday, January 5, 2018

New Role in Relationship

This thing here used to be my BF.  Ever since I found out his secret hobby it gave me leverage to control him and train him to become a sissy to please me.

Everything started since I locked his little member and never allowed to cum. The only way he can pleasure is by stimulating dripping from my strap on.

I burnt all his male clothes and now only allowed to wear dresses and skirts above thigh. She is also not allowed to have body hair and required to have full feminine perfume, nails painted and eye brows shaped and made over all the time.

Today I'm going to take it to next level. She is going to watch me making out with his best friend tonight.

She knows her well rehearsed drill, when his friend enters the house she has to open the door in this attire. Then should lift the dress up to reveal his locked cock symbolising that his friend Ramesh is the only man in house followed by a curtsey. Once he is seated she should kneel and kiss his shoes while making eye contact. Then should slowly rise up with hands folded behind and kiss his dick while he is on pants. Then should slowly caress his cheeks on his friends dick and say "Thank you Master for giving pleasure to my girlfriend". I have been training this drill for a month on her. So excited to enter the new era in our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment