Sunday, October 5, 2014

E mail by Sister

I am Sathees. I am the second in my family. My elder sister Shyamala got married to Sundar last year. One night she came home crying. She was really worried and disappointed about her drink and smoke addicted husband. She was also really angry about her husband for hiding these habits from her. Then for one week Amma (mom) consoled her giving advises. Then she left for her husbands once again. This happened 6 months before.

Last week Amma had left her laptop open and fell asleep. I just happened to see an opened e-mail. It was from my sister:

Dear Amma,

How are you?? Me and Sundar are now in his home town, a remote village for the vacation. Though we talk about this a lot over the phone, here I have attached the picture of me and Sundar. He is more of Sundari  in this pic. Yes that is how I call her "Sundari" when he is dressed. Now he is completely over his bad addiction and so badly addicted to his new feminization addiction.


Just last week I let Sundari wear her 1st Saree after confirming she is over with all her bad addictions. Since that day her enthusiasm increased dramatically. She now wants to cross dress every weekend. For this vacation we went on shopping for saree. Sundari chose this 8000 rs Blues and red silk saree. Next I dragged her into a women's tailor ship to give measurement for blouse stitching. At first Sundari was hesitant but later managed to stay there some how.

We took this picture just before leaving for the village temple. I helped her wear the new saree and she is absolutely delighted to wear the new jewellery. Even more than myself.  I made sure she wore jasmine garlands on head and bigger red pottu than me. I just decided to be simple with my green and orange saree. Wearing all these things plus dark red lipstick to be more feminine than me made Sundari blush alot. I always do tease her a lot on how much womanly she looks. Today was really a happy day in my life. It is really a heavenly feeling to feminize your husband.

I am ever so thankful for the feminization tips and ideas you gave me when I was there 6 months ago. Now I am a happy woman. I really wondered how you hid you and Appa (dad)'s dressing hidden from me and Sathees. I would be really glad if we could arrange a surprise meeting for Appa and Sundari dressed in Sarees. We could take some rest making the ladies serve us on that day. We will talk about it over the phone. NOW DELETE THE MAIL AFTER READING.

With Lots of Love
Hema

.......



7 comments:

  1. The stories are so good but short and some stories didn't have original photos .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are just fantasy stories. And the photos are of course fake

      Delete
  2. Very Nice more long stories or extend the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is an extended version of this story !! see the latest post

      Delete
  3. my dad being a CD is one of my favorite fantasy. please post more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice story. Keep posting family cross dressing stories.

    ReplyDelete