Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Aunt's Wedding



I just finished my 12th std exams and waiting to enter college. It is my youngest aunt Rohini's wedding. She is just 8 years elder than me. She is the most adventurous dare devil in our family. We used play around a lot. Just last week my cousin Priya reminded me about the bet I had with Rohini Aunty, 2 years ago. I argued that girls are not good at studies. She challenged me to beat her score on 12th std exams. If I win she will sponsor a foreign trip for me. But if I fail she will wear me skirt and blouse and I have to be her maid for 1 week. Everyone had forgotten about it now. I have scored 3 marks lesser than her. Priya persuaded me to give her a gift on the wedding day by fulfilling the lost bet although she might have forgotten it. After all she was a sweet Aunt. So I reluctantly agreed

Here I am today on the wedding day at the parlor getting ready as a brides maid along  with my cousin Priya and her friend. I am really having a heavenly feeling from this morning ever since I wore this petticoat and the blouse. The saree was Priya's selection. The saree rubbing around waxed skin gave me erections. I some how manged to control it with the weight of the Silk saree itself. I just crossed my legs over in and sat in on a chair so that no body notices it.

Priya : Hey Bro pose for the camera!!! or Sis should I say Vinni (Vinnith) 

After few camera clicks we reached the room where Rohini Aunt is being prepared by Mom and other Aunts. I nervously entered the room... and suddenly everyone was shocked to see me. I blushed alot and gathered my strength to say few words.

Me : Just fulfilling my bet Auntiee...

Rohini: What bet??!!! Oh that... But Didnt Priya tell you that you have scored more than me. Just last week I showed her the fake score sheet I showed you that day. I even planned to sponsor a foreign trip as a gift and gave money to her to book your tickets.

I started feeling humiliated and betrayed for Priya. All the Aunts friends and other ladies in the room started giggling at me. Then suddenly Priya snapped back.

Priya: I told him that. But instead of the foreign trip he just wanted pretend he lost and wanted to be one of us the  BRIDES MAIDs (Priya gave a wicked smile). He pleaded me to use that money to buy his new saree and accessories . I felt pity for him so just helped with blouse measurements and saree selection.

Mom: (angrilly) What !!! Is this all a joke Vinnith. We need to talk about this in the evening. Now, if you want to be brides maid, you should follow all the rituals too. Ok its time for the Bride to enter the wedding hall and you will be leading the group as the brides maid. And put a smile on that girly face. You dont want to Ruin Aunts special day. Now lead us into the hall quickly.

I nervously started walking into the wedding hall alone with all those giggling ladies following me. It was difficult to take large steps since the saree was wrapped around so tightly and I had to carry a king coconut as a tradition.




2 comments: