Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Relationship

Finally I have done it. Lately our relation ship was not going so well with my boyfriend. We were fighting a lot. Then one day going through his browser history found out he had been a crossdresser and struggling to reveal it to me. So I decided to surprise him on his Birthday.

I invited him to my home. Asked him to wash before getting ready with his new outfit. While he is in the Bathroom I asked for his clothes and hid them. Then left the gift box on the bed and waited for him to return. He came out wrapping only a towel around his waist.

Me : Barath! Today is going to be a remarkable Birth day for you !(I said with wink). Now I want you to open the giftbox before dressing up.

( he excitedly opened the box only to get more excited. He looked me puzzled)

Me: Isn't it lovely dolly !!! I had to kill my self finding such a lovely pink and lavender floral swing dress for you

Him:  What !! you brought a dress for YOU on my birthday!!! (He pretended like he didnt know)

Me: Aww Honey... You are so cute when you act like you dont like the dress. No babe its for you Barathi!! I know everything. Now put on your dress. I'll arrange something for dinner. (Then I left to make a phone call.)

I was so sure he would be loving the polka dotted shoes, the wig, and the disk ear rings I left in the same gift box. When I returned to the room Barath was missing. Instead I saw a cute teen Princess Barathi. I even started to feel jealous for he oops or she looked so pretty.

Me: Oh my God. You look Prettier than Me! Barathi ! You are such a doll. (then I kissed him on his cheek)

 Him: I am so happy Vidya. I love you ever so much for this!!

Me: Not so fast sugar plum!! still we got something to do.

(Then I did his make up and applied maroon nail polish. Then finished the look by attaching few pink flowers on his hair. Then made him pose showing his new nail works and several other girly poses to my Camera.)

Him: I am having such a lovely day! But I am starting to feel hungry. What did you order for lunch Vidya!! Pizzas ??

Me: What !! What Order!! I just called the Taxi. I am taking my new Girlfriend out for lunch today!!! (I smiled wickedly)

He gave a terrified excited and nervous look at me

Me: Oh sweetie  the day has just begun!!!


1 comment:

  1. The best part in your stories is the picture related to story.
    Love you sissy

    ReplyDelete