Sunday, December 7, 2014

High School Love


Saran: Hey Ramya !! I came all the way like this to see you.

Ramya: Sorry mam I dont...... wait. WHAT is it you Saran?? Why are you dressed in half saree!!

Saran: Since our parents didn't like us talking I disguised my self like this to meet you!!

Ramya: Oh Sweet!! you look so darling in this dress!! You can be my girlfriend instead of BF..  Finally we can spend a lot of girly times together. I cant wait till I put you on my all other dresses

(Saran thought it would be only one day but now the situation has turned that he will have to be her GF till both grow up)


4 comments:

  1. Nice stories. Glad that I saw this website. Please write more stories especially with elder sis and younger bro and bhabhi stories with more humiliation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !!! :) your comment is very encouraging

      Delete
  2. Ialso want to wear a saree salwar suit nd all girls dress ND everything plss help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story. I also want to dress-up as a young lady.can you help me.I have all-female dress and cosmetic and perfume andjuellery.

    ReplyDelete