Saturday, December 6, 2014

Loving Sisters


Hi my name is Vidhya In my street two brothers lived named Raam and Luxman. But they used to fight alot even at the age of 19 and 17. They caused alot of trouble in the neighbor hood. Then one day everyone in our street got together and complained to Mrs. Geetha who is the mother of the two brothers.

After few weeks their trouble reduced. One day I asked Mom what happened to those two mischievous guys. Then Mom  said" oh you want to know what !! come with me this evening "

I was curious because mom was taking me to those boys home that evening. When I entered I saw two cute girls at the entrance. Just then their mother Geetha came out of the house.

Geetha : Where are your manners girls. Greet the visitors!!

Then both the girls greeted us and gave us refreshments inside. All these time I though how these two new girls are looking familiar. Then suddenly I couldn't control my laughter as I realized who they are.

Me: Geetha Aunty! Isnt it Ram and Luxman?

Geetha : Yes they were dear. But not any more. Now you should call them Ramya and Luxmi. (Then she gave a sarcastic smile)

Me: I cant believe it!! What happened to them!

Geetha: It was  Priya my friend who suggested this. It is known as petticoat punishment. It was very popular in early days. Priya insisted on trying that. At that point I was ready to try anything. So this is the 3rd week for them in shalwar Kurtis. I replaces all their clothes.

Me: wow Auntie, You are so awesome !! Isnt it difficult for you to make them do this!!

Geetha: Yes dear!! but after few beatings, cutting off of pocket money, few cook your own food days, they had no other option than surrender. This week they are being so nice finally accepting their punishment. My Niece Veni gifted the girls two lovely chudi this morning. And we are planning for a big saree day in a week time for them. I am more happy to have two beautiful daughters than rogue sons.

Me: Wow You are really awesome. Can I take a picture of the boys..I mean the girls *wink*

Geetha: Yes ofcourse dear.. and show it to your friends. I love to see old traditions continued!

The two boys dropped their head in shame but later gave a smiling pose to my phone. ( Ramya in Magenta and Luxmi in Brown)

6 comments:

  1. Hi .. I like this website
    I eagerly wait for new stories always .
    Can you post some stories based on long hair or hair related humiliation

    ReplyDelete
  2. In future, every male should wear female dress. The misbehavior will destroy from males. Pls women, try to all males, step by step

    ReplyDelete
  3. In future, every male should wear female dress. The misbehavior will destroy from males. Pls women, try to all males, step by step

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sibu Raman Shibu So frds here my story started.
    It's real incidence .
    After my aunty and uncle went in morning ..me and my cousin sister her name is dipal...both were thinking what to do.
    We sat for watching TV.
    While watching TV I said to didi ..I have mild headache ..I don't know why..?
    Didi said....ok don't worry I will do champi with hair oil..
    She went and came with hair oil and comb.
    She started massage ..
    I was feeling so relaxed and my headache was gone.
    She praised my long hair .she was telling it is so silky and smooth like girls....
    Konsa shampoo use karti ho madam...??
    I said...didi...I am not madam ok...
    She was laughing...
    And started combing my hair ...I was feeling so relaxed...it was amazing feeling.
    She said ..wait a min I am coming ..she went in her room and came back with something in her hand.
    She again started combing my hair...
    She made side partition and then from behind she divided my hair in two part by making middle partition.
    I asked ...di what u doing?
    She said....shhhhh...let me do...
    I sat silently and enjoying tv.
    Now she combed right side of My hair backward and took up side from ear and she inserted something .
    I touched there..it was hair pin tik Tik hair pin..
    I said...di...what u doing.
    She said....chup let me finish then I will show you ok....
    Then she made braid (choti) on right side..
    I was feeling while she was braiding hair.
    Then she kept rabberband at the end of braid.
    And same thing she repeated left side.
    I knew she was making two choti...
    But I let her finish.
    After completing braiding she said ..done..ta ..da..
    Turn towards me.
    I turned towards her.
    She was laughing...with keeping her hand on mouth like typical girl.
    I said....what.,.why u laughing...
    She said....ow...you look so cute and touched my hair...
    Suddenly she took bindi from her forehead and apply between my eyebrow bad laughed loudly and said....wow...my little sister...and she kissed me on my cheek.
    I said...didi...ho gaya aapka ...ab choti nikaldo.
    She said...no no no...
    U are looking so cute and beleieve me if you wear my dress then actually you will look complete girl.
    I said ...very funny ok.
    I don't wanna wear.
    She said ...pl pl pl...wear once. I Wana see how you look as a girl...pl pl.
    I said ..didi...no pl.
    She said...nobody is here just you and me...
    Pl pl for me...once.
    Itna bhi nai Kar sakte mere liye...
    I said ok...now don't make me emotionally black mail ...
    She said wow....come to my room...I give you my dress.

    ReplyDelete