Saturday, November 15, 2014

Best BF

Janani : Hey Girls accept the defeat now !! I have the best Boyfriend ever.

Priya: Yes Janani we accept that we lost the challenge now!! and  Ramesh I never believed a macho man like you would wear a saree like lady and come out in public. And you look more convincing as a lady too !!

Ramesh: Thanks  Priya. I would do anything for my love Jana!

Priya:Ok Jana . Here are the free tickets for the Music show as we promised. Now you two girls just pose for my camera, I need to show this to my BF and try to change his mind to wear saree for one day.

Janani: (whispered in Ramesh's ear) Lucky that Priya didn't know we have been doing this for long time and in fact you are the one who chose to be in saree when I said just skirt and top will be enough! (Both were smiling wickedly after this)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sure :) please keep comenting your thoughts ideas compliments or critics. Thank you

      Delete
  2. I appreciate your hard work. I like all your stories. Just a small suggestion, write a humiliation story between husband and wife.

    ReplyDelete