Saturday, November 1, 2014

Right Punishment

Vinoj: (Typing...) Ramya!!! I'm sorry for drinking and misbehaving at your friends party last night. Now I'm dressed in the green & pink half saree! as you asked. Please forgive me!

Ramya: (text replied) Vinojini, Its not me whom you should ask for forgiveness. I'll pic you up at 5. Get ready to apologize to my friends if you ever want me back.

Vinoj really wishing he never drank in the party last night. Which led him to this, shaving full body wearing his first pavadai (skirt) and thavani(half saree) and getting ready as a typical girl. More to his fear he was called Vinojini by his girlfriend and he is going to be paraded wearing halfsaree in the public.

3 comments:

  1. Nice. You should ve written about hw her friends humiliated him too

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice punishment .he may asked to fell down at the girls feet .

    ReplyDelete