Thursday, October 30, 2014

Traditional Clothes


Twenty year old Kavin had always complained about girls being not cultural these days. It was his 23 years old cousin Priya who decided to do something about it. She somehow managed to get Kavin accept the challenge that one whole day he will wear traditional clothes. He was waiting for something more like  Shervani or Vesti. To his surprise he got a red stoned Choli kit. He started to complain but Priya strictly said If he doesnt wear those he will lose the challenge and will be a coward!!


Priya made sure the choli looked more feminine as possible. She specially chose the choli wich would expose the hip and belly wich would give the most girly feeling ever to Kavin.Priya started working on with Kavins finger nails and later added one dozen of bangles on each hand. Then she proceeded with the red and white necklace and ear rings set and finally completed choli desi girl look with a wig and full make up.

Here is Kavin posing for Priya's camera...

Priya: How does it feel to be a traditional Mr. Kavin!! or should I say Kaushalya!! My brother!!!oops Sister (Priya giggled as her friend Roopa entered the room)

Roopa: OMG Priya !! is that your complaining cousin Kavin!!! I didn't believe you when you dropped me a message. How did you get him to do this! ( Roopa exclaimed as kavin started to hang his head in shame and humiliation but still he wanted to win)

Priya: Oh it was easy !! Kaushalya really likes to be like this!! that's why she always complained about being traditional! Isnt it Kaushi!!

Kavin: Dont call me like that!!! No its not like that. I just want to win the challenge and after today I'm done)

Roopa: Too bad I thought I could take him to my BF's birthday party as a surprise visitor tomorrow!

Priya: Dont worry Kaushalya will come! unless she wants her sexy choli to be viral on FB.(Both started giggling again)

Kavin:( OMG how am I going to stand in public wearing these clothes! with all those eyes staring at my extraa padded chest and fully exposed belly.. But why am I getting so excited about being there)

Kaving stood confused!!! He didtn't know that wasn't the last time he is going to wear women's clothes



1 comment:

  1. the picture attached in this story is of an actress..why do you fool the people.

    ReplyDelete