Sunday, October 5, 2014

Home stay

In our village it was custom for the groom to stay in bride's home as a women for 1 week before wedding. Here the brides family will try to take maximum advantage by teasing humiliating and ragging the groom.

Today is the last day of that week. After full week of enduring pain, humiliation, and of course lots of fun on the last day now I have to face my family who are about to visit now. My wife (to be)'s family had been really nice to me.

 My sister- in - law(SIL) gifted me a white half saree this morning. From 6 AM today my mother in law(MIL) and SIL are preparing me for the visitors. The blouse she gave was too feminine with floral print in the middle and transparent sleeves. I'm frequently having erections by looking at my own body dressed in skirt, blouse and half saree like this. Luckily the transparent thavani (voni) is covering it perfectly.

During the make up session my MIL also gifted me white ladies watch and asked me to wear bangles only on the right hand as it is the trend nowadays.

Here we are going to receive the visitors with my MIL in on my left and SIL on my right and she is still adjusting my hair. I'm more excited to see how my family is going to react to my transformation and specially my future wife who spent her week with my family.

2 comments:

  1. Wow where is this place in India ?? I would love to be there and follow such tradition ,...just simply best.

    ReplyDelete