Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ladies' Night-Out


My daughter's 16th birthday was approaching. Me and my wife decided to take her out for dinner on her Bday. On the Birthday we gifted our daughter an expensive green and blue half saree set. Then on that evening while we were getting ready to go out.

Swetha: Dad, Mom. I'm ready to go out for the dinner. Come out and see how I look in my new clothes!!! whats taking you so long to dress up.

Vidya: Wait we are just coming out!! I know you would look darling in the half saree we picked for you!!.. But before that I need you tell me how good I am at dressing this lady!!! (opening the room door) I was dressing her that's what took me so long.


Swetha: What!! Who is this lovely lady in pink and yellow half saree!!!?? Wait.... OMG is it you Dad!!!! (Swetha exclaimed!!).. Oh I cant believe it !!! You look so lovely in this half saree and you are even wearing more bangles than me. OMG I am going to love this!!!

Me: Yes dear!! we have been doing this for a long time. We were a little afraid to reveal it earlier. Now you are a big girl so final decided to come out with the biggest secret of our lives. I am glad you like it.

Swetha: Like!!! No....! I am just loving every bit of it. This transparent blouse and saree looks so good and sexy on you. I dont feel like calling you Dad now!!! (Swetha winked)

Vidya: Yes dear. My selections never fail me. This dress was his last year Bday gift from me. And one condition when he is dressed you should call him "MOM" not "Dad". You dont mind having two moms!? do you?! (All three of us laughed at this)

That dinner outing was never the same, We had a lot of fun and girly times. Ever since that night!! every weekend Swetha had two Moms at home.



1 comment: