Monday, October 20, 2014

Deepavali Gift


My family has always been the most fun loving and adventurous. Our parents always gave freedom for me and younger brother who is 20. Though I am a girl, I have always been a tomboy and a prankster even at the age of 22. Since I will be wedded off next year I wanted make this Deepavali a memorable one. It wasn't too difficult to plan something different since I accidentally had a peep at his browser few weeks back.

This time I asked Mom that i will buy clothes for both me and my brother. I didnt let Vimal see his new clothes till the Deepavali morning. On the day when Vimal came after having bath only wrapping the towel around his waist, I quickly snatched his towel and locked him in his room.

Me: Bro wear your new clothes and meet me in my room.

Vimal: There Must be a mistake. It should be your new clothes misplaced here.

Me: No No sugar! I'm already wearing my pink Saree. Its for you. I know everything what you see on internet. Now wear that saree and meet me at my room unless you want all of your friends to know about your habit. Since you are a boy I got the Blue color for you.

I just left to my room and anxiously waited for him. Then My neighbor friend Deepa came to my room.

Me: Hey Deepa !!! do you want to see my sister ???

Deepa : You just had a brother right ??

Me: Today I will be having a sister instead.

Then Vimal entered the room perfectly wearing the blue saree. He got startled seeing Deepa

Me: Deepa meet my sister Vimala

Deepa couldnt control her laughter but she played along.

Deepa: You look so cute Honey!!! Nice to meet you. Are you wearing a propper BRA girly ???

Hearing that Vimal started to blush and bent his head down.

Me: She is even wearing her first first satin panty!!! a gift from her lovely sister

After so much teasing and fun we girls taught him how to apply make up and added extra jewelery than us, Vimala was wearing gold bangles and gold chains more than us. Vimala also started to take things sportively. Finally Deepa came with the finishing touch by attaching jasmin garlands on Vimal's hair. I made sure he wore the maximum amount of flowers than us girls. Though we teased him a lot I knew he would be enjoying this inside. Then finally I asked Amma to come to my room with the camera to take the picture. All three of us stood there waiting to surprise mom with her new daughter.

7 comments:

  1. i love this story and blog so much...keep going dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! pls keep commenting your thoughts and views

      Delete
  2. Wow. This is beautiful. More stories on elder sis and younger bro pls..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice story I hope it will happen to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely story. Keep posting mom son and family stories.

    ReplyDelete