Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Favor Turned Bliss


I woke up at hotel room booked for wedding this morning knowing its going to be special. I finished my morning routines and came back to open today's special dress a green silk saree. My cousine roopa gifted me the saree last week. First I wore the blue tie behind blouse and adjusted for bust with clothes. Yes I am a  boy.

My name is Kumar. Studying engineering final year. My cousin Rooba is getting married today. She is a very special person in my life. We have been very close friends since childhood. She fell in love with a guy 2 years before but her family didn't approve. Now she is getting married secretly with him inviting a small set of people. At the last moment her brides maid friend refused to attend. She was very upset and crying last night. I couldn't stand seeing her broken before her special day. I went to her and promised that I will be her brides maid and assured her I dont give a damn about what others may think. She was so glad and hugged me and said it wouldnt be a problem since everyone coming for the wedding are pretty open minded and her boyfriend himself is a big transgender rights activist.

Now I am fully wrapped perfectly in saree. Just few minutes back a hairdresser did Roops's and my hair. Finally we are done getting dressed. It was a strange feeling that a classy piece of cloth tied around your hip restricting your movement. It will only allow you to take small elegant steps while walking. The dangling sounds from the bangles and anklets feels like they always calling for attention from anyone near by. Adding to that all the accessories like ear ring necklace and the styled wig all making me movements so slowl and elegant. And finally the most exciting part is the feeling of wind blowing  though the exposed back, semi exposed chest by the deep blouse and the exposed hip region took me to heaven. I was enjoying every bit being in this dress thinking as a girl. Then suddenly Roopa woke me from my day dream.

Roopa : I know you are enjoying being a girl. (Giggled) Still it is a great thing you are doing for me. No one will do such a thing in our society. I am in debt for you.

Me : Oh First I too thought like I am doing a great thing. But now...Yes you are right  I am enjoying it. If i didn't choose to help you out I would've missed a great thing in life. Seems like I will get addicted to it. (I smiled back)

Roopa : Aww dear, What have I got you into!! If you ever feel like you want to be dolled up and hang around with some one, you always have me!! Dont worry.

I was so moved and so happy that I got the best cousin in the world. Then she insisted on we taking photo-shoot on this remarkable day before we head for the wedding hall. She attached two Roses on my hair making me more girly before she made me give poses for her camera. All these pictures were taken on that day at the hotel lawn. I am really looking forward to spend more time with Roopa as Kumari in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment