Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Safest Village In The Country

Today Divya is wearing a pink thavani(voni) and green pavadai(lehenga).  She is working as a house maid at Tharakah's. It was just last night Tharakah came to my home and discussed with me about today's dress for Divya. She couldnt find anything fit for Divya to take her out to the market today. I promised her to lend my pavadai and thavani in exchange I too wanted join in their day out. Tharaka was so glad infact she was looking for some one to accompany her. After all she cant go alone with Divya.


Yes yes!! I know what you are wondering. Divya is not what you all think she is. It is unique to our village. Women are protected more here by our village council. From the young days itself boys are disciplined well. If any boy got caught misbehaving with the girls he is punished severely. More than corporal punishments more humiliating punishments are common depending on the weight of their acts. Anyone failing to comply with the rules are exhiled from the village stripping all their properties and land. So everyone more or less obeyed the rules. The most common punishment for young boys' is petticoat discipline. It is very popular among girls and they actively take part in exercising it on boys.


This time it was Divahar who got petticoat discipline sentence by the village council for continuously teasing and badgering Tharakah demanding her to be his second Gf. He was some how evading the council until last week. His bad intentions were finally proven guilty in the council. Considering his young age of 17 and his future, only 2 weeks of petticoating and service as maid been sentenced. Once it has been sentenced everyone should treat him as a maid.

Today is the end of first week so Tharaka wanted to do something special with Divya who used to be Divahar. Today we took Divya to the market made her carry all our bought groceries and goods. At the market we bought many things including a necklace and a dozen bangles. We forced her to wear it there itself. On the way back home I asked Divya to lean back on the tree and give a pose to my phone. Poor Divya cannot say a word because for these two weeks I am the neighbor of her mistress Tharakah.

At first she just leant on the tree looking sombre.Then I ordered her to give me a smiling pose and said "my friends on FB dont like dull girls."

6 comments:

  1. Wow.. Write more like this please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. I am treated my husband as my wife. I house any he is only in feminine dress. I am the bread winner. Any when i am go him near, he should touch my feet. He do all house hold duties. And clean my clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. I am treated my husband as my wife. I house any he is only in feminine dress. I am the bread winner. Any when i am go him near, he should touch my feet. He do all house hold duties. And clean my clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fascinating blog by Rahul who has become Shilpa and wears Saree Petticoats daily living life of a wife and Bahu of a big family
    shilpabindanicrossdresser.blogspot.in
    Ramesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a girl who force me to crossdress at least 4 times in a month

    ReplyDelete