Sunday, March 8, 2015

Women's Day

I am Suman. I am 18, just after schooling and looking for college. Today I prepared lunch, cleaned the house, washed all the clothes to give a special treat for the very special women in my life my mom.

Finally I gifted her a pink silk saree. She was very touched and moved by my work. She then asked me one little request. She always wanted a daughter but after me she couldn't have anymore children. Since I did all the chores today it reminded her of missing having a daughter. She asked me only if I could wear saree with her as a daughter. Without hesitation I said yes. I always had a thing for sarees but never thought of wearing it one day.

To my surprise she handed me another magenta saree. She had some how found out about my gift so she had been planning this along. She handed me new bra and panty. I was more shocked when I saw she even had a blouse stitched right about my size had a free flowing wig. Only then I got to know this meant so much to her.

Then I took everything inside my room and locked my self to give her a surprise look. With the help of internet I first wore the saree in a flow like mom style then did my make up. I wore all the accessories which came along with the saree. To be honest I was starting to like all these things. Then I came out. Mom was awestruck and hugged me. Then she adjusted my saree to pleated left drop style and lowered the saree a little bit to create a gap saying this is how teen girls should wear saree. After all these one thing was confirmed that Sumathi (me) is here to stay, at least when nobody is at home only me and mom.

7 comments:

  1. is it possible that i can send you stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure :D if I like it will publish with your name :D

      Delete
  2. i want your email id. i dont want it to be published in my name due to privacy issues. hope its fine with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indiancrossdressingfemdom@gmail.com
      Sure no problem :D

      Delete
  3. how do i send you the stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. I my self also cd may i also send my orignal stories on your e mail id because of my privacy my id muskancute30@gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my sister is more masculine than me and so i have to be the daughter of house can you publish this story

    ReplyDelete